The success of every construction site is primarily based on thoughtful planning and constant control over every stage of work. The general contractor guarantees the timely client completion of all necessary activities within the project with the appropriate quality and on time. A reliable general contractor will assume responsibility for the entire complex of works, from the preparation of documentation to technical supervision over the construction process as a whole.
The provision of general contracting services in the construction industry is one of Antraise BG’s core business areas. As a responsible general contractor, we offer our partners clear working rules, select qualified employees and organise a collaborative workflow. Special attention is paid to the organisation and control of technological processes and work conditions.
As a general contractor, we perform construction work:
- Preparation and obtaining permits,
- Creation and approval of projects,
- Organisation and execution of tenders among subcontractors,
- Verification of member companies for compliance with the declared qualifications,
- Technical support,
- Implementation of the necessary environmental and occupational safety measures,
- Supervision at all stages of construction,
- Construction and commissioning of buildings and structures,
- Design and measurement work for the construction of facilities and structures,
- Management and implementation of investment and construction projects;